Done In One Dental Implants – Spring Hill, TN
The Fast Track to a Permanent New Smile
Patients flock to dental implants in Spring Hill because implants offer permanent, strong tooth replacement that comes with a long list of oral health benefits. If you are struggling with the woes of missing teeth, or if you’re tired of dealing with your old, ill-fitting dentures, dental implants may be perfect for you.
Unfortunately, the standard dental implant procedure can take months or even a year (or longer) to complete. However, Done In One is shaking up the status quo! This remarkable approach to dental implants may be able to permanently restore all of your missing teeth in just a few days.
How Does Done In One Work?
Done In One in Spring Hill is a revolutionary treatment whose primary purpose is to provide full-mouth reconstruction for patients who are missing all or most of their teeth. Here is a look at the basic steps of the procedure:
- You visit us for a free consultation. Our team will examine you to determine whether you are a good candidate for dental implants, and we’ll answer all of your questions about the Done In One process. We can also help you explore financing options if you’re concerned about paying for your new teeth.
- We plan your new smile. We’ll discuss the details of your new teeth with you, including their size, shape, and color. We want your restoration to be an ideal complement for your facial structure.
- We perform implant placement surgery. We place the dental implants at strategic locations throughout your jaw, where they’ll be able to serve best as substitute tooth roots. Patient comfort is one of our priorities; you should feel little to nothing during your surgery.
- Your implants rest for 48 hours. In the meantime, the Done In one laboratory will create your new teeth.
- We attach your new teeth to the implants using little screws. Your teeth will be permanently in place; they’ll only be removed when you visit your Dentist in Spring Hill for hygiene appointments and/or exams.
Advantages of Done In One
The biggest advantage of Done In One is that the procedure takes just a few days to complete. Other advantages of this treatment include:
- Some dental implant procedures include a temporary restoration that patients wear between the implant placement surgery and the time when they get their permanent restoration. Sometimes, these temporaries do not fit or look as well as they should. Done In One lets you avoid the need for a temporary restoration
- Done In One doesn’t compromise on aesthetic quality. You can expect your restored smile to be beautiful and natural-looking.
- After your dental implants have had an opportunity to establish a strong bond with your body (which usually takes a few months), you’ll be able to eat anything. In the meantime, you’ll need to stick to a soft foods diet.
We are proud to be one of only a handful of practices in the U.S. that offer Done In One dental implants. If you are interested in learning how this procedure may be able to benefit you, contact us today to schedule your consultation.