Emergency Dentistry – Spring Hill, TN
Fast, Compassionate Dentistry When You Need It Most
When choosing a dentist, you need one who is always there for you—even in times of an emergency. At Family Dental Associates of Spring Hill, we are always here to offer fast, compassionate dentistry when you need it most. When the unexpected happens, you need to call your emergency dentist in Spring Hill right away. If you delay care, irreversible damage can occur. You need to respond quickly to promote a successful outcome to the situation. If you are in pain or have any concerning dental symptoms, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us right away!
Why Choose Family Dental Associates of Spring Hill for Emergency Dentistry?
- Open Late for Evening Appointments
- Same-Day Treatment for Emergency Patients
- Flexible Financing Available Through CareCredit
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed View Our Services
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
When it comes to treating dental emergencies, it’s essential that you act fast. Here’s what to do if you find yourself in need of emergency dental care:
- Call us for your same-day appointment: As soon as you can, give us a call so we can schedule your appointment. In most cases, we’re able to see emergency patients within the same day they call. We’re proud to have late hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays so you can get the care you need right away.
- Get an emergency evaluation: When you reach our office, our first priority will be to get you out of pain. One of our dentists will thoroughly examine your mouth and take any necessary X-rays to determine the source and extent of your emergency.
- Create a treatment plan: After your evaluation, we’ll review our findings with you and fully explain your treatment options. This will include the length and price of each treatment, as well as which ones we recommend for the most effective results.
- Get the emergency care you need: As soon as you have chosen a treatment, we’ll work quickly to preserve your smile and restore your oral health. If needed, we can schedule any follow-up appointments as well to ensure your oral health stays on track.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
There is often a lot of confusion about what constitutes a dental emergency. As a result, you may delay care, which could cause you to lose the tooth or suffer other extreme complications. You need to respond to each situation properly at home and call us right away for a same-day appointment. Here are some of the most common dental emergencies we treat here at Family Dental Associates of Spring Hill:
Hot & Cold
Gums, Lip or
Jaw Pain or
Understanding the Cost of Emergency Dentistry
If you have an oral health problem that just can’t wait, the last thing you should be worried about is how you're going to pay the bill. Many factors affect the cost of emergency dentistry in Spring Hill, but we have the solutions you need to keep treatment affordable. Your dentist at Family Dental Associates of Spring Hill will stop your pain using a personalized plan to save your smile that won't cost you an arm or a leg.
Every Dental Emergency is Different
There isn't a flat fee for emergency dentistry because every situation differs. Your emergency dentist in Spring Hill will examine your mouth to determine which procedures will meet your needs. While every case is unique, common procedures include:
- Tooth Extractions
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Crowns
- TMJ Therapy
Your dentist will explain what you can expect on the road ahead and answer any questions to calm your nerves.
Does Dental Insurance Cover Dental Emergencies?
Every plan is different, but most dental insurance can be used to lower the amount you’ll pay out-of-pocket. Your benefits may cover your consultation and any diagnostic imaging. After meeting your deductible, your insurance can pay up to 80% of the cost of common restorative procedures. We will help you maximize your coverage to keep your treatment affordable.
Other Options for Making Dental Emergencies Affordable
Besides using your dental insurance, our office offers many solutions to keep your treatment within your budget, including:
- Traditional Payments: We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Specials: Our office offers regular promotions, like a free exam and full X-rays for all new patients.
- Monthly Payments: You can pay any remaining balance using a monthly payment plan through a third-party financing company, like CareCredit. You can pay for your treatment using monthly installments with little or no interest in financing based on your credit approval.
A member of our team will review your financial options during your consultation. They'll help you make the best choice for your smile and budget.
Taking Care Of Your Smile Can Save You Money
You can't always stop accidents from happening, but there are several things you can do to lessen your risk of one. Many dental emergencies are caused by untreated issues, like tooth decay, gum disease, or a failing restoration. Committing to your oral hygiene will keep your teeth and gums healthy to prevent a dental emergency. Brush, floss, and visit your dentist twice a year for cleaning and checkup. Your dentist will check your mouth at each appointment to ensure there isn't anything concerning lingering in your mouth. They'll provide the quick care you need to prevent a minor concern from turning into a big problem.
Besides not delaying dental work, your dentist will also recommend breaking any bad habits that can increase your risk of a dental emergency, like using your teeth as tools or chewing on your fingernails. If you play sports, don't forget to wear an athletic mouthguard.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
- Brush and floss your teeth at least two times every day. Your chances of tooth decay and infection will be reduced significantly if you regularly remove accumulated bacteria before they have a chance to inflict real damage.
- Visit your dentist biannually. Many dental emergencies start as small problems that could have been dealt with easily if they had been found early enough.
- Eat less sugary and starchy foods. When consumed in excess, they can increase your risk for tooth decay.
- Take steps to protect your smile from harm. Don’t use your teeth to open things and drop any bad habits like fingernail chewing that can wear them down.
- Invest in a mouthguard for playing sports. Dental accidents can easily happen during any game that carries a risk of getting hit in the face or mouth.